bug goes crunch: who to me

bug goes crunch

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

who to me

this morning we have, at the ann arbor municipal airport, an air temperature of 60 °F and a dew point of 59 °F. i barely broke a sweat riding in. delightful! also, it was an altercation-free ride, no fingers required. that helps.

today the elder son leaves for band camp at interlochen. i wish i could have done that sort of thing in high school. this sunday there is an all-school concert, which we will attend. to break up the driving, however, we plan to go to midland on saturday and stay at the mother-in-law's place. but get this: i'm riding my bike there. so that's a nice 100+ mile ride on saturday! i will take the green bike, i've already decided, just to give my knees a bit of a break, recalling the effects of the ms150 a few weeks back. also i'll have a computer to verify my awesome mileage. this will be the first time i've ridden an unsupported century - i'll have to choose my own rest stops and lunch breaks and whatnot. i am, of course, looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home